MBBS in Russia
As per the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the Russian population is the most educated in the world surpassing developed countries like Canada, Japan, Israel, and the even USA. With more than 50% of the population undergoing higher education, they invite students from all over the world to leverage their expertise. Here are the benefits:
- The high quality of education with a lot of practical exposure.
- Lower tuition and living fee when compared to other developed countries.
- Easy to qualify for admission as eligibility criteria are very modest.
But how do they make it interesting for the rest of the world?
- Comprehensive University Education.
- A very wide range of institutes and locations to choose from.
- Value for money when it comes to getting an MBBS degree.
- Russia provides scholarships to International students too.
- Completely English medium options are available for students who are slow in learning new languages.
- Comfortable Hostels and campuses.
- Excellent sports infrastructure to stay fit.
- Russia offers student discounts for several facilities it provides.
- Visit our office opposite Sector 18 Metro Station in Noida. Ask us about options in Universities, eligibility criteria, documents required, entrance examinations, future career options, and cost related questions so that you can make an informed decision.
- After counseling, GSA Overseas will apply to the institute you finalize on your behalf so that you can sit back and focus on your studies and other preparation.
- We will make sure that you get the offer letter from that institute and process your visa application on your behalf.
- GSA Overseas will make your travel arrangements and pick up from the airport to your college.
- If you face any challenges while in the Russia, our partners from the Russia jump to action to ensure you’re well being.
Institutes we recommend:
- Crimean Medical University
- Russian National Research Medical University – Moscow
- People Friendship University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Rostov State Medical University
- And many more
What is the price range anyway?
MBBS course in Russia ranges from 15 to 40 lacs, inclusive of tuition and living expenses. When you compare this price with institutes from India or North America, it is way less without compromising on the quality of education. Upon completion of the course, we can guide the students towards earning that much within the first year after appearing for USMLE or MCI or any other test depending on the country of their choice to settle down in.
Ques 1 – Is it good to study MBBS in Russia?
Answer – If you are an Indian student and willing to pursue your MBBS Education from Russia, then this would be the perfect choice for you. As the cultural and economic connections between Russia and India are quite healthy and strong, the Indian students do not feel much problems while adjusting to the new country and environment.
The Russian Medical Universities are world-known for their outstanding education and teaching approach to the students. The teachers are very supportive, highly skilled and experienced. They focus more on practical approach which can be immensely beneficial for the medical students.
Every year, more than 10,000 students go to Russia for studying MBBS. From universities’ fee structure to food and living expenses, everything is affordable in Russia. The entire course is in English medium, so Indian students do not face much problems in learning.
Ques 2 – How much does it cost to study MBBS in Russia?
Answer – Studying MBBS from Russia is the perfect choice for you if you want to save up your time and money. The education fees, accommodation, food and travelling expenses are lesser than the other countries.
If you opt to study MBBS in Russian Universities, it can cost you 21000 USD to 54000 USD for all the 6 years duration.
Ques 3 – How many years it takes to complete MBBS Education from Russia?
Answer –The MBBS Degree Course in Russia is of total 6 years including Internship programs. However, the time duration can vary based on different universities.
Ques 4- Is MBBS in Russia Recognized by MCI?
Answer – Yes, all the Russian Medical Universities are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI). If you pursue MBBS from Russia, you will receive a certificate from MCI and would be eligible to perform doctor-ship in Indian hospitals.
Ques 5– What is the Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Russia?
Answer – Likewise, all other foreign countries, MBBS in Russia also required to have the students age over 17 years. Moreover, the students applying for MBBS in Russian Universities should score more than 50% marks in Class 12th to become eligible for the admission. Thankfully, the MBBS Education from foreign countries doesn’t ask you to qualify any extra entrance tests. You can apply in these universities from your NEET Qualification and if you couldn’t qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, you can simply produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI at the time of admission in Foreign Countries.