MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students
MBBS aspirants in India often are perplexed when it comes to choosing the country, they wish to pursue MBBS from? Majority of Indian students prefer degrees from foreign lands where English is the native language.
MBBS in Philippines is one of the wisest and affordable for Indian MBBS aspirants. In fact, Philippines is one of the top English-speaking countries in Southeast Asian region. Hence, making it a preferred choice for international students, with a literacy rate over 90% undoubtedly it is one of the top education destinations for Indian Students.
In addition to being one of the world’s most proficient English speakers, the Philippines has a high quality of education. Doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are trained and educated in the country.
What are the advantages of studying MBBS in Philippines?
1. It has a comparatively lower tuition fees as compared to medical schools in US, UK, Australia and Europe.
2. Most of the prestigious medical schools in Philippines are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
3. Country offers MD a six years course which is equivalent to MBBS in India
4. Unlike in India, students and their parents don’t have to worry about donations.
5. 1 out of every 10 doctors practicing medicine in USA is graduated from Philippines
6. The overall cost of accommodation, living standard and education fees is quite budget friendly for Indian folks.
7. Educational institutions in the Philippines are recognised for their excellent quality.
8. The culture is quite adaptable. Generally speaking, people are more friendly, and the atmosphere is less hostile.
9. Women are the majority in the Philippines, making it the safest country for female students.
10. Climate in India is similar to that in the United States. Throughout the year, the average temperature hovers between 28 and 32 degrees Celsius.
11. IMED/ECFMG/WHO approved universities
Eligibility criteria to enrol for MBBS in Philippines
Getting enrolled in a medical school in Philippines totally depends on a student’s calibre. Unlike here, no entrance test is required for admission in top medical colleges.
The following are the eligibility requirements for Indian students to enrol in MBBS at any of the Top Medical Universities in the Philippines: –
• Students from India who wish to pursue medicine must have a minimum 50 percent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology throughout their XII year of high school. Particularly for pupils from the Unreserved Category, this step is necessary.