MBBS in China 2021-22
With a population of around 1.4 billion, China is the most populated country with most of the Modern cities in Eastern China. Just like India, it has a national capital being Beijing and a commercial capital being Shanghai. Being the second largest country by land area, it has a huge variation in geographic and climatic conditions. Interesting to note that it has the fastest growing GDP and education is a priority for its Communist government. There are a few institutes that are English medium but still make it mandatory to study Mandarin from the 1st semester to be able to interact with their patients. Here’s why it’s attractive for Indian students:
- Low education fee and cost of living.
- Very close to India.
- Moderate annual temperature ranging between -20 to 26 degrees Celsius depending on the geographic location.
- MBBS from China is recognized globally and in India.
- Excellent internship options are given their huge population.
- Global exposure as China has students from all over the world.
- English medium Institutes are available with Mandarin classes.
But how do they make it interesting for the rest of the world?
- Medical degrees are recognized around the world.
- Low education fee and cost of living.
- Top-ranked universities with world-class infrastructure.
- Strong and fastest growing economy.
- They get to visit beautiful places in China that has a varying landscape.
- Visit our office opposite Sector 18 Metro Station in Noida. Ask us about options in Universities, eligibility criteria, documents required, entrance examinations, future career options, and cost related questions so that you can make an informed decision.
- After counseling, GSA Overseas will apply to the institute you finalize on your behalf so that you can sit back and focus on your studies and other preparation.
- We will make sure that you get the offer letter from that institute and process your visa application on your behalf.
- GSA Overseas will make your travel arrangements and pick up from the airport to your college.
Institutes we recommend:
- Guangxi Medical University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
What is the price range anyway?
MBBS course in China ranges from 12-35 lacs, inclusive of tuition and living expenses. When you compare this price with institutes from India or North America, it is way less without compromising on the quality of education. Upon completion of the course, we can guide the students towards earning that much within the first year.
FAQs about Study MBBS in China
Ques 1 – Is it good to study MBBS in China?
Answer – China is one of the ever-growing nations on the planet and so are its MBBS education facilities.
So why China should be worth your time, money and effort?
The Study MBBS is China program is a world class opportunity for students. With the internationally colleges in China such as Shantou University Medical College, Fudan University and Zhejiang University, you should lose the chance of studying MBBS in China.
While you get to rehearse prescription and learn outstanding Chinese medication techniques, MBBS is china is worth spending your crucial 5 years of career and required money as educational fee.
Ques 2 – How much does it cost to study MBBS in China?
Answer – Above all the benefits of studying MBBS in China, the one which is most important for all to consider is ‘education fee’, which is 70% less than the studying MBBS in USA or Europe. The overall expense of MBBS Education in China can cost you in between 10 Lakh Rupees to 25 Lakh Rupees for all 5 years.
Ques 3 – How many years it takes to complete MBBS Education from China?
Answer – The average duration of pursuing MBBS Program in China is generally of 5 to 6 years depending on the universities or colleges. If you pursue internship from China, it would take 1 extra year for the same.
Ques 4– Is MBBS in China Recognized by MCI?
Answer – Yes, the MBBS Education in China is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). You can check out the list of MCI Approved Universities or Colleges in China and get the admissions. Once you’ll complete your course duration successfully, you will receive an MCI Certificate from the university.
Ques 5– What is the Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in China?
Answer – If you want to pursue MBBS in China, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements –
• To study MBBS in China, the students must age between 17 to 26 years.
• The Students must have qualified their 10+2 education with minimum 50% marks. However, there are a few universities which require more than 75% scores for being applicable to take admissions.
• They must be NEET UG Qualified.
If you possess all these criteria, you are eligible to pursue MBBS Education in China.