MBBS in Ukraine 2023-24
Ukraine has been a favored choice for MBBS abroad amongst Indian students for quite some time now. Every year, Ukraine invites more than 65 thousand international students from around the globe, of which more than 5000 are of Indian origin. These high volumes are a consequence of:
- Moderate annual temperature range of -5 to 25 degrees Celsius in most places.
- MBBS from top institutes in Ukraine are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A very systematic education system that is easy to understand.
- English medium options are available.
- An education system that focuses on quality over quantity.
But how do they make it interesting for the rest of the world?
- Clinical rotations in 5th and 6th year.
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- Discounted travel to Ukraine brings down costs.
- Affordable education costs compared to other countries.
- Low cost of living when compared to other countries while giving you a European living standard.
- Options to practice anywhere in the world after the course.
- No IELTS or other language tests are required.
- Visit our office opposite Sector 18 Metro Station in Noida. Ask us about options in Universities, eligibility criteria, documents required, entrance examinations, future career options, and cost-related questions so that you can make an informed decision on MBBS in Ukraine.
- After counseling, GSA Overseas will apply to the institute you finalize on your behalf so that you can sit back and focus on your studies and other preparation.
- We will make sure that you get the offer letter from that institute and process your visa application on your behalf.
Institutes we recommend:
- Odessa National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk Medical University
What is the price range anyway?
MBBS course in Ukraine ranges from 18-22 lacs, inclusive of tuition and living expenses. When you compare this price with institutes from India or North America, it is way less without compromising on the quality of education. Upon completion of the course, we can guide the students towards earning that much within the first year.
Ques 1 – Is it good to study MBBS in Ukraine?
Answer – Yes, Ukraine is one of the top countries to offer outstanding yet affordable MBBS Education to foreign students. During their studies in Ukraine, the students won’t have to worry about having fluency in the local language. The entire course is in English Medium, so they can easily adapt to the new culture and learn at ease.
However, the universities in Ukraine have limited numbers of seats for foreign students, therefore only up to 150 students can get admission to each university in Ukraine.
Even the hostel facilities in Ukraine are too good, they offer you everything from night lamps to study tables, warm clothes, good food and appliances like a heater, etc.
While studying MBBS in Ukraine, you can save up a lot of money on food items, accommodation, and travel expenses. The facilities in Ukraine are quite wonderful. And the most important thing is that there is no racism, no corruption in the towns, and no donation is required for studying in colleges and universities.
Ques 2 – How much does it cost to study MBBS in Ukraine?
Answer – From accommodation to tuition fees, everything is quite feasible and affordable in Ukraine and far less than the other countries like USA, UK, and many other European countries, etc.
The tuition fees for MBBS in Ukraine Universities can vary from 21000 USD to 42000 USD.
If you want to opt for the MBBS Education in Ukraine, you can contact Study Abroad Consultants to get the best and most affordable options among the various medical universities.
Ques 3 – How many years does it take to complete MBBS Education from Ukraine?
Answer – Usually, it takes almost 5 to 6 years to study MBBS Abroad. After completing your MBBS degree, you can also opt to perform an Internship in the same country.
Ques 4- Is MBBS in Ukraine Recognized by MCI?
Answer – Yes, the MBBS Degree from Ukraine is recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, and medical councils of many other countries which means if you pursue an MBBS from Ukraine, you’d be eligible to pursue a doctor-ship from all the countries.
Ques 5– What are the Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Answer – To study MBBS in Ukraine, one does not need to appear in any study abroad exams like TOEFL or IELTS. If the students have qualified for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), they’d be eligible to pursue MBBS in foreign countries based on the NEET Scorecard.
To fulfill other eligibility criteria, the students must age more than 17 years. Their academic qualification should be more than 50% marks in 12th Standard from the PCB stream.
If the students could not qualify NEET Exam, they would be required to produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI at the time of admission to Foreign Countries.