MBBS in Philippines 2021-22
The Philippines is defined by its emerald rice fields, teeming megacities, graffiti-splashed jeepneys, smoldering volcanoes, bug-eyed tarsiers, fuzzy water buffalo and smiling, happy-go-lucky people. We have noted that since 2012 that the trend to go to the Philippines for an MBBS course is gaining popularity amongst Indian students. A lot of credit goes to the ease of living for Indian students. It becomes easier for Indian students to adapt to the Philippines because of the following reasons:
- 95% of the population of the Philippines speak English fluently. This makes it easy for Indian students to interact with the locals and carry out their day to day activities without having to learn a new language.
- The annual temperature range of 25 to 30 degrees Celsius is a welcome from the extreme temperatures of India. The tuition fee for an MBBS program in Philippines is way lesser than that of a private institute in India, with better infrastructure and learning environment. No donations are just icing on the cake when looking at things financially.
- The Philippines is home to millions of Indians. This implies Indian food and culture presence so students feel at home despite being away. Besides, they will just be a 7-hour flight away from home.
But how do they make it interesting for the rest of the world?
- The US-inspired Education System and Curriculum.
- 10% of general physicians in the US are pass outs from the Philippines. Yes, degrees from institutes we commend are globally recognized!
- Multiple options for a career within The Philippines, North America and the rest of the world after your degree subject to license to practice test clearing as per laws in that country.
- Respectable stipend paid during an internship for postgraduate courses.
- World class when it comes to safety, security, peaceful environment and standard of living.
- Three intakes a year. You can either join in Jan, June or October.
- The high success rate for Visa and completion of the educational program.
- Visit our office opposite Sector 18 Metro Station in Noida. Ask us about options in Universities, eligibility criteria, documents required, entrance examinations, future career options, and cost related questions so that you can make an informed decision.
- After counseling, GSA MBBS Abroad will apply to the institute you finalize on your behalf so that you can sit back and focus on your studies and other preparation.
- We will make sure that you get the offer letter from that and other institutes for you to choose from, and process your visa application on your behalf.
- GSA MBBS Abroad will make your travel arrangements and pick up from the airport to your college.
- If you face any challenges while in the Philippines, our partners from the Philippines jump to action to ensure you’re well being.
Institutes we recommend:
- Our Lady of Fatima University(OLFU)
- University of Perpetual Help System DALTA
- Lyceum University – Northwest
- Angeles University Foundation
- AMA School of Medicine
- University of the Philippines
- Bicol Christian College of Medicine
What is the price range anyway?
MBBS course in Philippines ranges from 18 to 30 lacs, inclusive of tuition and living expenses. When you compare this price with institutes from India or North America, it is way less without compromising on the quality of education. Upon completion of the course, we can guide the students towards earning that back starting from the first year.