MBBS in Kyrgyzstan 2021-22
Kyrgyzstan was formerly part of the USSR. It is one of the few landlocked countries in the world. It shares its boundaries with Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and China. The climate of Kyrgyzstan is similar to that of India.
Who is Kyrgyzstan for?
Kyrgyzstan has a few MCI-approved institutes that provide an MBBS degree of 5 years on a very low budget. This is a consequence of very low tuition fees coupled with a very low cost of living(even more affordable than in India).
- Visit our office opposite Sector 18 Metro Station in Noida. Ask us about options in Universities, eligibility criteria, documents required, entrance examinations, future career options, and cost-related questions so that you can make an informed decision.
- After counseling, GSA MBBS Abroad will apply to the institute you finalize on your behalf so that you can sit back and focus on your studies and other preparation.
- We will make sure that you get the offer letter from that institute and process your visa application on your behalf.
- GSA MBBS Abroad will make your travel arrangements and pickup from the airport to your college.
- If you face any challenges while in Kyrgyzstan, our partners from Kyrgyzstan jump to action to ensure your well-being.
Institutes we recommend:
- Kyrgyz State Medical University – Bishkek.
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic Medical University
- Osh State Medical University
- Asian Medical Institute – Kant
What is the price range anyway?
MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan ranges from 13.5 to 18 lacs, inclusive of tuition and living expenses. When you compare this price with institutes from India or North America, it is way less without compromising on the quality of education. Upon completion of the course, students can appear for MCI or USMLE, or other tests and practice in the country of their choice.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, MBBS Fees, Admission in Kyrgyzstan 2019
Ques 1 – Is it good to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer – Kyrgyzstan is one of the top destinations for MBBS Education across the world. If you are an Indian medical aspirant who wants to go abroad to get MBBS Education, Kyrgyzstan can be the perfect option for you.
The MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan is approved by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, and some of the government universities in Kyrgyzstan offer scholarships to top-performing international students. In fact, the course fee is very low, plus you don’t have to pay any donation for taking admission to any college in Kyrgyzstan.
The students studying MBSS in Kyrgyzstan can experience a unique environment, and culture and stand a chance to make friends from all over the world.
During the 6 years of the MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan, the students are provided with hand-on-hand training and professional exposure to working as a doctor in the world’s top hospitals. If you opt to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, you can get exclusive training in Clinical rotations, projects, and laboratory experiments with the unbreakable support and guidance of the top qualified and highly experienced mentors.
Ques 2 – Which are the WHO-recognized medical universities in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer – Here is the list of Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) –
• Osh State University
• Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
• Jalal-Abad State University
• Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
• Asian Medical Institute
• International School of Medicine
Ques 3 – How many Indian students are in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer – As per Wikipedia Statistics, about 10,000 students are currently studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan.
Ques 4 –Which foreign country is best for MBBS?
Answer – Here is the list of Top Foreign Countries to pursue MBBS Education –
Ques 5 – Is MBBS Degree from Kyrgyzstan Approved by MCI?
Answer – Yes, MBBS from Kyrgyzstan is approved by MCI. Even all govt. universities in Kyrgyzstan are certified and recognized by MCI which enables students to pursue doctor-ship in India too.
Ques 6 – What are the Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS from Kyrgyzstan?
Answer – The students must age more than 17 years to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Also, they must have scored more than 50% in class 12th and should be NEET Qualified.
Ques 7 – What is the Fee Structure of MBBS Education in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer – The educational fee of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can cost you between 15 Lakhs to 18 lakhs for the full course.