Donning a white coat while obtaining a medical degree from a reputed institute is a dream of many young medical aspirants in India. Although, the pay cheques and reputation that come along with the title of being called a “doctor” don’t come easy. Along with hours of hard work and the amount of time you invest in passing out NEET with flying colors, there are very few public medical schools in India.
Keeping in mind the rigorous competition that students go through, even students who do exceptionally well in these exams are affected by reservations and often submit to BDS and other alternative health courses.
However, studying MBBS in Ukraine is a golden chance for students with medical aspirations because studying MBBS here is cheap, easy, and meets global standards. In this blog, we are going to shed light on several advantages of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine and they are summarized as follows:
Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine:
• Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe that shares borders with Russia, Poland, Romania, and Moldova.
• It ranks as the fourth country in Europe to have the highest number of graduate and post-graduate specializations in the field of medicine. It is home to the most reputed medical degrees in the government.
• Ukrainian Universities are accredited by the World Health Organization and UNESCO.
• Ukrainian universities are globally recognized by international organizations such as NMC (mainly MCI), ECFMG, UNESCO, AMEE, WHO, and FAIMER.
• The teacher-to-teacher ratio is 1:10, resulting in one-on-one attention in classroom sessions around the world.
• Ukraine’s education system and teaching methods are recognized around the world with the language of instruction being English, and for this reason, only Indian students choose MBBS in Ukraine as an option to minimize problems with language.
• Ukraine attracts international students to pursue medical studies at its universities because they are relatively affordable.
• After obtaining a medical degree, students are free to apply for jobs all over the world. Also, one big plus point is that students need not take entrance exams to be admitted to Ukrainian medical universities.
The most preferred universities in Ukraine are:
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- National Pirogov MMU Vinnytsya
- Bukovinian State Medical UniversityPoltava Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Ternopil Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia National Medical University